Ed Sullivan announced on the ADC blog that they are starting a new contest around the ColdFusion Cookbook. Every cookbook entry will get you a piece of Adobe schwag. So check out the contest, get the rules, and start writing some recipes.
Now you may be thinking to yourself, “Self, I would like to do that, but I have no idea how to participate. I have no recipes.”
First off, stop speaking to yourself in the third person, that’s creepy.
Second, I have some suggested ideas. You are not required to use them, you may use them, or you may use them to inspire one of your own:
- How can you detect if a browser supports HTML 5 semantic structures like header, footer, and nav?
- How do you build a RESTful service in ColdFusion using GET, POST, PUT, and DELETE HTTP verbs.
- How can you call ColdFusion services from PHP?
- How can you call ColdFusion services from Ruby?
- How can you call ColdFusion services from the language of your choice?
- How and why do you run ColdFusion from the console?
So go, get going, write some recipes.