There are a number of community events coming up that are either dedicated to ColdFusion or have ColdFusion tracks. What impresses me about this list is how many of them are either new this year or expanded from previous events. It’s great to see how committed this community is, not just to the technology, but to lending a hand to other members of the community.
- CFUnited – Leesburg, Virginia – August 12 – 15
- Adobe Max– Los Angeles, California – October 4-7
- CFinNC – Raleigh, North Carolina – October 17-18
- Scotch on the Road – Multiple Stops in Europe – October 19 -29
- Cf.Objective ANZ – Melbourne, Australia – November 12 – 13
- RIA Unleashed – Boston, Massachusetts – November 13
- RIA Adventure – Central American Cruise – December 6 -13
Date not publicly set yet:
- BFusion/BFlex Bloomington Indiana
If I missed your event, I apologize. I thought I had all of them. Drop me a line and I’ll add it to the list.
One thought on “Upcoming ColdFusion Events”
FYI–I’ve been trying to get some info on BFusion/BFlex to no avail. No one has responded to my submissions to the contact form on the site.
Does anyone know if this event is actually going to happen this year?