This had been driving me nuts for a little while. Maybe I can save someone else the hassle too.
To set a shortcut key for Subclipse commit:
- Go to Windows → Preferences
- Go to General → Keys
- Check the box “Include unbound Commands”
- Then in the “type filter text” box, type commit
- Then assign it to whatever key combination you want
If you go through this, and commit and other SVN methods don’t show up.
- Go to Help → Software updates → Find and Install
- Choose “Search for updates of currently installed features.”
- Go through the choices and update Subclipse.